What's New in NEAR RS Version 3.3
Input File (*.rsd) Format
- New STIFFNESS and STIFFMULT optional directives.
Response Surface Identification Module
- Implementation of RS identification with pointwise specifiable stiffness or bandwidth.
Response Surface Query Module
- Implementation of matlab output format ('-fmt matlab' option to rsq3.sh script).
- User-specifiable coverage factor for constraint uncertainty MonteCarlo analysis ('-csig' option to rsq3.sh script).
- New options for outputting real zone names, point numbers and zone numbers.
- New instructions on use of '-dv', '-of', '-z', and '-fmt' directives.
- Improved description of '-objf' directive, including penalty constraint, variable constraint specification in the objective function, and summary of available functions.
- Cleanup of legacy format.
Optimization / Response Surface Search Module
- User-specifiable coverage factor for constraint uncertainty MonteCarlo analysis ('-csig' option to rss3.sh script).
- Improved description of '-objf' directive.
Distribution / Sample Cases
- Added new sample case "xsonic," a tutorial emphasizing the use of pointwise-variable stiffness/bandwidth capability.
- Added matlab output format example and Octave graphics postprocessing to "fusion_3D" sample case (see fusion_3D.readme).
- Increased robustness for compatibility with older versions of gnuplot.
Link to previous release