CFD Information Management
CFDExchange is an information management product for organizing, archiving, and retrieving CFD knowledge in a centralized online database. CFDExchange allows organizations to preserve and share individual expertise. An innovative visualization tool displays the multidimensional parameters of a CFD calculation so that the calculation sensitivities can be easily discerned. This analysis and visualization can show which factors have the greatest impact on solution quality or other metrics that quantify the uncertainty and inconsistency in CFD solutions.
Use CFDExchange to
For a demonstration of CFDExchange or for further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Capture and store expert code usage and procedures
- Match applicable CFD technologies with engineering problems
- Record solution quality measures
- Search the database for previous calculations and results
- Track project hours, tasks, computational resources, computer files, and run information
- Visualize multidimensional calculation parameters
- Rodman, L. C., Reisenthel, P. H., Love, J. F., and Childs, R. E., "A CFD Data Management System for Analyzing Multiple Calculations," NEAR TR 581, Nielsen Engineering & Research, Mountain View, CA, Jan. 2003
- Rodman, L. C., Reisenthel, P. H., and Childs, R. E., "An Automated Documentation and Reporting System for CFD," AIAA 2002-0986
- Rodman, L. C., Reisenthel, P. H., and Childs, R. E., "An Automated Documentation and Reporting Tool for Aerospace Design Data," NEAR TR 555, Nielsen Engineering & Research, Mountain View, CA, June 2000.
- Rodman, L. C. and Tzou, K. T. S., "An Online System to Support CFD Technology Exchange," 1st Symposium on Marine Applications of CFD, Sponsored by the Hydrodynamic/Hydroacoustic Technology Center, NSWC, May 1998.
- Rodman, L. C., "A CFD Technology Exchange System for Code Validation Concepts," AIAA 97-0470.